The curriculum is organized to promote learning through well articulated, rigorous instructional programs and courses. The purpose of curriculum is to meet the educational needs of students with opportunities appropriate to their abilities and interests.
We believe our curriculum is a lifelong learning program that will enable students to:
- Develop academic skills basic to all learning that will allow each to achieve his/her full potential.
- Develop one’s intellectual capabilities.
- Acquire an understanding and appreciation of one’s physical and emotional development.
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of the creative and performing arts.
- Acquire an understanding of the work environment and vocational opportunities.
- Learn to live as an individual within an increasingly global society.
- Develop a positive attitude toward learning that will enable one to become a lifelong learner.